Hello there! If you saw a few weddings on my website, you probably know already that I like to capture emotions. Real emotions. That means that you do not have to be posing all the time, because we will take a few posed pictures and most of them will be really relaxed, interacting with your husband most of the time.
I like to capture people in their natural state, and not pretending to be someone else for a couple hours. The only thing that you need to know is that I love photographing couples that enjoy one another. I like people who can talk to each other and simply enjoy their partner's company, as I enjoy mine.
If we have little time, we'll do the pictures in the same area, and If we have more time, we'll probably walk around the place taking pictures in different backgrounds, poses, and lighting conditions. I really enjoy doing this, and I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do.
If you have children, even better. I love taking pictures of kids, ring bearers, flower girls, and all kind of little ones. They make the best pictures of all weddings, with real and natural reactions. If you don't have kids yet, you can call me next year for your pregnancy pictures!
You should also read..
- How is our Wedding Photoshoot going to be? 11 December, 2015
- How to get the best Getting Ready photographs 11 December, 2015
- Am I the right photographer for your Wedding? 8 December, 2015
- Why is it important to have an Unplugged Ceremony? 8 December, 2015
- What time is best to plan a beach ceremony in Punta Cana? 8 December, 2015
- Vendor Fees in Punta Cana Resorts: How do they work? 8 December, 2015