Unlike many other photographers I will not persuade you into awkward poses or uncomfortable or unnatural positions. This is your special day so there will be many moments and opportunities that I can capture, naturally.
These photographs are often the best, as you, your husband and your guests will be naturally smiling and emotional. It’s important to capture the genuine interaction between a you and your groom, and make you feel comfortable during the photography process. My aim is to create romantic, natural photographs, that are guaranteed to remain in style for many years to come. If you are looking for strict poses, and over saturated colors, I am not your best option. If you can connect to my relaxed and warm photographs, you will instantly connect with my easygoing personality.
Nevertheless, for natural and comfortable photography that you can relax and feel at ease with, get in touch!
You should also read..
- How is our Wedding Photoshoot going to be? 11 December, 2015
- How to get the best Getting Ready photographs 11 December, 2015
- Am I the right photographer for your Wedding? 8 December, 2015
- Why is it important to have an Unplugged Ceremony? 8 December, 2015
- What time is best to plan a beach ceremony in Punta Cana? 8 December, 2015
- Vendor Fees in Punta Cana Resorts: How do they work? 8 December, 2015