Most resorts in Punta Cana charge vendor fees to allow external photographers to work inside. Some resorts are more flexible than others allowing more than one person to work paying a single fee, as a team. Others, have the -nonsense- requirement of asking each worker to pay over 300 US dollars daily to work inside, even if they are part of a team. For this reason mainly, I usually work alone. If the resort allows more than one people I may have an assistant or second shooter working with me, but it's often the opposite.
Since you are getting married in Punta Cana, check with your wedding coordinator how much will they charge to let me work inside. Depending on the coverage chosen for your wedding date photographs, I can help you with the fees.
If you need any further information regarding this topic or your particular resort, I'm more than willing to help you.
You should also read..
- How is our Wedding Photoshoot going to be? 11 December, 2015
- How to get the best Getting Ready photographs 11 December, 2015
- Am I the right photographer for your Wedding? 8 December, 2015
- Why is it important to have an Unplugged Ceremony? 8 December, 2015
- What time is best to plan a beach ceremony in Punta Cana? 8 December, 2015
- Vendor Fees in Punta Cana Resorts: How do they work? 8 December, 2015