If you reached this page is because you are getting married in one of the beautiful beaches of Punta Cana! Congratulations!
Being a photographer I can tell you that every month of the year is different, and the light changes as well as the weather. In Punta Cana we have some rainy months and others when it doesn't rain for almost a month. If you are getting married in January, the light is absolutely different than the sunset in July.
The best option for you will be to start the ceremony one and a half hours before sunset time.
When it's sunset time?
In this website you can check the exact sunset times for every month of the year, in order to start planning.
If sunset is at 6pm and you get married at 4:30pm, you will have one full hour afterwards to get beautiful sunlit photographs before the sun sets. Having a ceremony in Punta Cana is a beautiful experience that should be enjoyed at its full, so don't worry if your plans don't match this recommendation, because we can take gorgeous pictures at any other time of the day as well.
Have any questions about your wedding? Let me help you!
You should also read..
- How is our Wedding Photoshoot going to be? 11 December, 2015
- How to get the best Getting Ready photographs 11 December, 2015
- Am I the right photographer for your Wedding? 8 December, 2015
- Why is it important to have an Unplugged Ceremony? 8 December, 2015
- What time is best to plan a beach ceremony in Punta Cana? 8 December, 2015
- Vendor Fees in Punta Cana Resorts: How do they work? 8 December, 2015